Welcome to the home of
JTC1/SC22/WG21 - The C++ Standards Committee - ISOCPP
News 2018-08-26: The updated 2018-06 mailing is available (12000 kB tar.gz), .zip 12000 kB), individual papers - update includes P1123R0 and N4762 through N4765.
News 2018-07-02: The deadline for the next mailing is 2018-10-08 14:00 UTC
News 2018-07-02: The C++ Standard Library Issues List (Revision 111) is available (.zip)
News 2018-04-12: The C++ Standard Core Language Issues List (Revision 100) is available (.zip)
is the international standardization working group for the
programming language C++.
Published standards and technical reports include:
- ISO/IEC 14882:2017 Programming Language C++ - draft
- ISO/IEC TR 18015:2006 Technical Report on C++ Performance - draft TR
- ISO/IEC TR 24733:2011 Information technology - Extensions for the programming language C++ to support decimal floating-point arithmetic
- ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 Information technology - Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions
- ISO/IEC 29124:2010 Information technology - Extensions to the C++ Library to support mathematical special functions
- ISO 18446:2013 Technical Specification for C++ Extensions for Transactional Memory
- ISO/IEC TS 19217:2015 Information technology - C++ Extensions for concepts
projects and their
If you want further information, or want to participate, please contact
or one of the contact addresses of the WG.
This page is sponsored by
design by Keld Simonsen.