Welcome to the home of
JTC1/SC22/WG21 - The C++ Standards Committee - ISOCPP
News 2016-07-15: The deadline for the next mailing is 2016-10-17 14:00 UTC
News 2016-07-15: The 2016-07 mailing is available (23000 kB tar.gz, .zip 23000 kB), individual papers
News 2016-07-15: The C++ Standard Library Issues List (Revision 99) is available (.zip)
News 2016-02-18: The C++ Standard Core Language Issues List (Revision 96) is available (.zip)
News 2013-05-24: The CD for the new C++14 standard is released
is the international standardization working group for the
programming language C++.
Published standards and technical reports include:
- ISO/IEC 14882:2014 Programming Language C++ - draft
- ISO/IEC TR 18015:2006 Technical Report on C++ Performance - draft TR
- ISO/IEC TR 24733:2011 Information technology - Extensions for the programming language C++ to support decimal floating-point arithmetic
- ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 Information technology - Technical Report on C++ Library Extensions
- ISO/IEC 29124:2010 Information technology - Extensions to the C++ Library to support mathematical special functions
- ISO 18446:2013 Technical Specification for C++ Extensions for Transactional Memory
- ISO/IEC TS 19217:2015 Information technology - C++ Extensions for concepts
projects and their
If you want further information, or want to participate, please contact
or one of the contact addresses of the WG.
This page is sponsored by
design by Keld Simonsen.