[Cplex] Keywords, compliance, and a parallel UNCOL.

Matthew Markland markland at cray.com
Sat Jun 29 19:04:20 CEST 2013

But I believe we should keep in mind whether the syntax/concepts added to the language can extend to the accelerator/coprocessor model also. In 5 years would another extension be needed (offload), or can we make spawn general enough even in this design so that it could be reused for a future model?

Matt