[Cplex] Keywords, compliance, and a parallel UNCOL.

Geva, Robert robert.geva at intel.com
Sat Jun 29 09:43:15 CEST 2013

The problem address by OpenACC is support for accelerators / coprocessors / etc, mostly with either non shared memory or heterogeneous execution units (or both).
This problem is not in the scope of what WG14 asked this study group to work on.
We need to solve the "simpler" problem of shared memory parallel programming.

Robert.