[Cplex] Keywords, compliance, and a parallel UNCOL.

Matthew Markland markland at cray.com
Sat Jun 29 04:30:56 CEST 2013

Clark et al:

The only item I would have to offer up in that direction would be OpenACC which is not a mature standard, but does have the interest of some. I hesitate to mention it because I do not want to foreground disagreements between the OpenMP and OpenACC groups. My position in Cray does not favor one over the other; I have to implement both. :-)

Matt