[Cplex] Parallel Manager and More

Herb Sutter hsutter at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 20 23:25:47 CEST 2013

Re (3), don't sell C short -- C _is_ the portable systems/OS language.

So I agree this work is very important, and the most appropriate place to do it is in C, and in this study group, as a focus where liaison experts from C++ and Ada can also contribute.

I would strongly encourage you to consider tackling this very important problem as an immediately- and long-term-useful topic that seems to fall more or less directly under your current charter -- it has certainly come directly out of it!

Thanks,

Herb