[Cplex] Information for and about Monday's meeting

Thomas Plum tplum at plumhall.com
Tue Jun 11 19:32:04 CEST 2013

Based upon several samples, my suggestions for best audio quality:

Log in on Webex (providing your name in the process), and try out the Internet audio first.

That way, Webex identifies you as the person speaking, and the audio is very good.

Second-best is to have Webex phone you; you'll still be identified as the speaker. (Sometimes you need to use a phone instead of a computer, like when you wander off to get a cup of coffee.)

Yes, you can phone in to the meeting, but when you're speaking you'll just be identified as "Call-in User #N", and the audio isn't as good as the Internet.