[Cplex] Information for and about Monday's meeting

Nelson, Clark clark.nelson at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 19:04:27 CEST 2013

I posted some background and technical information relevant to the meeting; it's on the wiki page:

http://wiki.edg.com/twiki/bin/view/CPLEX/MeetingJun172013

(Please contact me if you don't have the credentials.)

The meeting will be held on WebEx. The details are below.

No, it's not necessary to make an overseas call to the UK to join the meeting. For a more local alternative, see the "Global call-in numbers" page (which does not list the UK numbers, or I would not even include them in this message). It's also at least theoretically possible to have WebEx call you, when you join the meeting in your browser.

--
Clark Nelson            Vice chair, PL22.16 (ANSI C++ standard committee)
Intel Corporation       Chair, SG10 (WG21 study group for C++ feature-testing)

Meeting information
Topic: cplex #1