Reflection TS - Editor’s Report
- Document number: N4767
- Date: 2018-10-07
- Project: Programming Language C++, Core Working Group
- Reply-to: David Sankel firstname.lastname@example.org
N4766 is the second working draft for the Reflection TS. It incorporates P0670R4, function reflection, and has several editorial changes applied based on feedback from the review committee (Daniel Kruegler, Axel Naumann, and Roger Orr). Per WG21, this working draft has been submitted for a national body publication vote.
- Removed reference to removed section, reflect.ops.over.
- Fixed an issue where 6.7.1 was incorrectly referenced as 6.1.
- Rebased onto N4750, a C++ working draft, instead of C++17 to properly pull in concepts references.
- Added paragraph numbers where they were missing.
- Added “apply the following changes” wording to dcl.name and temp.dep.type.
- Added missing ‘:’’s in a few places.
- Added acknowlegements of the original authors of the TS.
- Fixed formatting issues by using proper LaTex escapes.
- Fixed editorial issues #2, #3, #7, #8, #9, #10, #12, #13, #14, and #15.
Open Issues (Editorial)
Open Issues (Noneditorial)