|Project||Programming Language C++
|Reference||ISO/IEC IS 14882:2003(E)
|Reply to||Pete Becker
|Roundhouse Consulting, Ltd.
N2588=08-0098, Working Draft, Standard for Programming Language C++,
contains the working draft for the standard, with the following changes made since
the pre-Bellevue Working Draft, N2521=08-0031:
- N2546, "Removal of auto as a Storage-class Specifier"
- N2547, "Allow Atomics Used in Signal Handlers"
- N2535, "Namespace Association ('Inline Namespace')"
- N2541, "New Function Declarator Syntax Wording"
- N2540, "Inheriting Constructors"
- N2544, "Unrestricted Unions"
- N2555, "Extending Variadic Template Template Parameters"
- N2550, "Lambda Expressions and Closures: Wording for Monomorphic Lambdas"
- all LWG Ready issues except for 676
- N2549, "Excision of Clause 31"
- N2543, "STL Singly Linked Lists"
- N2551, "A Variadic std::min(T, ...) for the C++ Standard Library"
- N2478, "A Proposal to Add typedef default_random_engine to C++0x"
- N2554, "The Scoped Allocator Model"
- N2525, "Allocator-specific Swap and Move Behavior"
- N2559, "Nesting Exceptions"
- rewrote 188.8.131.52, [namespace.std]
My thanks to the following people, who pointed out typographical, linguistic,
logical, and syntactic errors throughout various versions of the working drafts:
- Alisdair Meredith
- Doug Gregor
- Jens Maurer
- Lawrence Crowl
- Matt Austern
- Mike Miller
- Walter E. Brown
My apologies to anyone whose name didn’t get on this list. Any omissions
are entirely accidental.