May 24, 2000
Comments from the editing group that were unanimously agreed upon: these comments are now included in SC22/WG20 N706R2 .
> ed.2 As one of the stated purposes of the TR is to be aligned with
> the 14651 standard, on which it depends, the TR should be aligned
> with the latest changes in that standard (as agreed in the same
> editing meeting)
1. The BNF for EOL was recursively defined in 7124-7125, and will be
broken up so that EOL includes a comment and refers to a new
eol-function rule that only includes the semantics for end of line.
2. In line 6999 reorder_sector_end will be removed.
3. In line 6985 collating_element is undefined, and in line 6986
collation-element is unused, the latter will be changed to
4. Line 6970 has an spelling error "spece+" which is corrected to "space+"
5. In line 6968 - BNF rule for collating_element, the words
"'from' SP" will be added.
6. In line 6977 "section-symbol" will be changed to "section"
7. ucs-symbols in LC_COLLATE "i18n" will be reviewed.
8. Ranges will be introduced on collating_symbol keyword.
9. In the BNF two characters in the collelem-string keyword will be
changed to "one or more".
End of disposition of comments.